Sunday, September 5, 2010

It's What's Up Front That Counts

I don't know if I ever meet this guy, but he just LOOKS happy to be pulling in, doesn't he? That's my dad's high dollar Chevy pickup and my Mom's custom van on the track side. No shit, the van was a real passion pit inside, with a bed, sink, shag carpeting...you know the Rockin'/Knockin' axiom...no idea who owned the ubiquitous Granada, but I think there's about 50 various pictures of Granadas in the stack.

HEY LOOK, there's a Pacer!!

I hope this isn't a repost, but fuck it if it is; I like this pic (the new filing system is now in place...sort of). Another cool shot from the back door.

Definitely a study in postmodern hair sculpting, this is one you need to ponder. I think the middle guy looks famous, but I wouldn't know for what. Typical day out in front, just hanging around and BSing. I wondered why they didn't turn the shop into a bar at night..the place would have been loaded all the time. Notice the proximity to the library...which was sort of an on running joke. EDIT: OK, is the guy in the middle one of the brothers in the movie Hells Angels '69? No?? Nevermind..

2 comments:

  1. Great blog you run here man ! Thanks for the awesome pics !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, man. I wish I could take credit for the pics, but my Mom is the one who took the better part of them.

    ReplyDelete